WORK WITH US
Design Team Account Manager
Research Project Coordinator, 13089BR
We are seeking a full-time Project Coordinator for our creative Design Team. This person will manage workflow and provide customer service to lead the delivery of high-quality, on-time, design products. We will rely on an enthusiastic and focused coordinator to conduct project intake sessions, map out strategies and timelines, and liaison between research project staff and Design Team. The Project Coordinator must have strong management and relationship-building skills. They will be responsible for implementation planning, process development, and deliverable tracking.
The successful applicant should have prior experience working with vendors and stakeholders, managing program implementation, and communicating with internal and external customers. Experience working on issues related to children and families and facilitating human-centered design conversations is helpful. This position is contingent upon funding.
The Center for Public Partnerships and Research is a part of KU’s Achievement and Assessment Institute. KU is an Equal Opportunity, and Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor’s degree and three years of experience in field of study.
- Excellent written communication skills as demonstrated through application materials.
- Demonstrated work experience in project coordination.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work both collaboratively and independently when appropriate as demonstrated in application materials and work experience.
- Master’s degree in related field.
- Prior experience as a project coordinator or creative team account executive.
- Knowledge of the University of Kansas, its policies and its procedures.
- Experience with grant-funded programs in a relevant field.