WORK WITH US
We are seeking full-time Assistant Researchers who are passionate about impacting social change for good. This position will promote healthy, happy, thriving communities by facilitating continuous quality improvement (CQI), troubleshooting problems, and quickly developing and implementing solutions. Qualified applicants will have a Bachelor’s degree or higher, prior experience with family and childhood health and wellbeing programs preferred
The Center for Public Partnerships and Research is a part of KU’s Achievement and Assessment Institute.
KU is an EO/AAE, full policy at https://policy.ku.edu/IOA/nondiscrimination
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Experience collecting data in the field or in a research lab as demonstrated by previous work or education experience
- Effective communication and writing skills and English proficiency as evidenced by application materials.
- Ability to work independently as demonstrated in application materials and work experience.
- Master’s degree or higher in education, psychology, social work, sociology, or related field.
- Previous experience with data entry or transcription of qualitative interviews/information as demonstrated in application materials.
- Previous experience in conducting interviews for research purposes.
- 1 year experience using statistical analysis software, such as SPSS or SAS.
- Familiarity with using a variety of technologies (e.g., iPads, cell phones, transcription devices, online applications)