Mileage logs must be completed for any day trip outside of Lawrence using a personal car.


  1. Provide your Admin with the following information immediately after travel:
      • Date of travel, with departure and return time.
      • Destination and purpose (Example: Topeka KS, to attend MIECHV quarterly meeting)
      • Tolls – if you used a KTAG, is it yours? Departmental? If you paid tolls with cash or credit, we have to have a receipt. If you don’t have a receipt, we need to know what entrance and exit you took. We also need staff to print receipts for personal KTAGs from their online accounts.
      • Funding
      • Agenda
  2. Your Admin will then process the mileage log paperwork.

Last Review/Update:  September 2019

  < Back to DIY Toolbox