Mileage logs must be completed for any day trip outside of Lawrence using a personal car.
- Provide your Admin with the following information immediately after travel:
- Date of travel, with departure and return time.
- Destination and purpose (Example: Topeka KS, to attend MIECHV quarterly meeting)
- Tolls – if you used a KTAG, is it yours? Departmental? If you paid tolls with cash or credit, we have to have a receipt. If you don’t have a receipt, we need to know what entrance and exit you took. We also need staff to print receipts for personal KTAGs from their online accounts.
- Your Admin will then process the mileage log paperwork.
Last Review/Update: September 2019