KU IT moved to DUO Multi-Factor Authentication, and CPPR transitioned on August 31, 2019. Every new CPPR employee will need to enroll as soon as they begin employment at KU. Enrollment involves a chosen personal device, typically a smartphone.
- Install the Duo app on your mobile device by visiting Apple’s App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Enroll in Duo at itsecurity.ku.edu/mfa. This is a two-step process where you’ll first setup your device and then enroll to use Duo.
- See the Self-Enrollment Guide for step-by-step information with screenshots.
- If you need help setting up your device or have questions on what devices can be used, please talk with CPPR IT at email@example.com.
- For more information on how to use the VPN with DUO, visit the KU Knowledge base Article.
- To learn more, please visit duo.ku.edu.
Last Review/Update: August 2019