Review your statement thoroughly each month. If you believe fraudulent charge(s) have been made on your p-card, follow the step below based on the type of card.

Process for KUCR funding: 

Send an email to kures_card@ku.edu and cc your supervisor and bridgetp@ku.edu. 

Process for UKANS funding: 

Fill out the form at the link below then email to payables@ku.edu and cc your supervisor and bridgetp@ku.edu.

 Last Review/Update:  June 2019

 < Back to DIY Toolbox