Each time a purchase is made with a KU purchasing card (P-card), a reconciliation worksheet must be completed within five days of the purchase. 


  1. If you need a department P-card to make a purchase, stop by the front desk to check one out. You will need to know funding so they can give you the correct card.
  2. Give your Admin the receipt as soon as you make a purchase, either a hard copy or an electronic copy (PDF, please). Your Admin will also need to know funding and purpose of the purchase.
  3. Your Admin will then process the P-card reconciliation paperwork.
  4. If you ever need to verify a charge on your own P-card, you can follow the instructions to register your card here. When registered, you will be able to view your transactions.

Last Review/Update:  September 2019

 < Back to DIY Toolbox