CPPR uses social media to promote research and achievements, build partnerships, and add to the dialogue around education practices, assessment and evaluation that benefit children, families, and our communities. We utilize the following channels in order to best reach our intended audience(s) and build our brand.
- CPPR Facebook @KUCPPR
- CPPR Twitter @CPPRMedia
- KCCTF Twitter @KCCTF
- KEN Facebook @ksenrichment
- KEN Twitter @KS_Enrichment
- KEN Pinterest @ksenrichment
Would you like to post to one of our channels?
Please submit a request to email@example.com including:
- Desired channel(s). Please choose from the above list.
- Timeline. Ex: Single post, ongoing, month of October
- Goal. Ex: Awareness, Event promotion
- Audience. Ex: Parents, State Agencies
- Resources. Any information you have available for our team to preview.
A team member will be in touch to determine next steps.
Creating a Social Media Channel
If you’d like to add a social media channel to your project’s/team’s communication plan, contact the CPPR Communications Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll walk you through considerations and help you brainstorm ways to meet your communication goals.
Last Review/Update: October 2020