A single-trip declining balance p-card is used by employees who travel infrequently and do not need a standard p-card. CPPR only uses declining balance p-cards for UKANS funding.
- Work with your supervisor to determine whether you need a declining balance p-card.
- Please fill out the form, marking the box for “single-trip declining balance p-card.”
- Return form to Bridget Patti, email@example.com
- Once Payables has received the form and set up the card, you will be notified and given a link to the certification test.
- After passing the test, you will be able to access the certificate on MyTalent . Print the certificate and pick up your card from Carruth O’Leary, Room 20.
- If you have received a declining balance p-card previously, you will not have to take the test again.
Last Review/Update:June 2019