Social Change Navigators
Our work lies at the intersection of research, policy, and practice. We help others impact social change…for good.
We seek to optimize the well-being of children, youth, and families.
And like you, we envision
healthy, happy, thriving
communities for us all.
What We Do
We are educators, social workers, researchers, psychologists, and sociologists working toward social change through…
- Develop data solutions and visualization for social and collective impact initiatives.
- Help advance staff knowledge and skills in data science.
- Explore enhanced data science practices
- Seek opportunities to “do good with data.”
- Cultivate partnerships that fulfill and deepen our mission.
- Disseminate our work and message.
- Explore new ideas and opportunities.
- Develop new products that further social change.
Research & Evaluation
- Provide unique insight from an analytical perspective to fully and effectively explore, understand, and address complex social problems.
- Apply time-honored and state-of-the-art methods to gather data, conduct analyses, create tools, and disseminate findings.
How We Work
Rules of Engagement
Than you Found It
Work With the
Navigating the path toward lasting change requires strategic partnerships and innovative, thoughtful approaches.
At the University of Kansas Center for Public Partnerships and Research we most often work behind the scenes with partners to secure funding, gather key folks at the table, orchestrate large-scale data efforts, and provide research, cost analysis, and evaluation expertise.
Work with us
Let’s navigate these complex frontiers together.